Writing a routine claim letter (complaint letter) and a positive letter of adjustment.
1) In the complaint letter, you ask the business representative for a replacement of a dysfunctional device or machine or whatever product you purchased a week ago. Your request is guaranteed because of a warranty you have received with the purchase.
(2) In the positive letter of adjustment, you apologize to your unhappy customer and grant him the request he has made in his complaint letter.
1. Provide 1.00″ for the top and bottom margins and 1.3″ for the left and right margins.
2. Don’t use borders.
3. Provide all main parts of a business letter.
4. Use the Routine Claim Letter, on page 385 as a model for your complaint letter; use the Positive Adjustment Letter, on page 390 as a model for your adjustment letter.
5. Your positive adjustment letter must have (A) a letterhead.(B) a logo.
6. Each letter should have only three paragraphs. Each of these paragraphs should contain 3–6 lines of text, where the body paragraph is the longest.
7. Use Times New Romans, size 12.
8. Provide a single space within each paragraph and double spaces between paragraphs—that is, one single white space.
9. Justify all each letter’s lines.
10. Submit the two letters together in one file, but each one should be on a separate page.
12. Violating any rule will result in losing points.
Requirements: Each letter 100
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.