• Additional readings from scholarly databases or other credible sources
• An essay written in a timed setting.
• an argumentative and researched essay that makes a claim about/takes a position on
your chosen topic (the argument research essay or ARE).
Definition of ARE:
while there is a persuasive element to this paper, it will be argumentative.
The distinction is two fold: first, that you have not/did not already decide what your point of
view was on the issue (other than wanting to help) prior to conducting your research for the
LRE and PSE; second, you will use reasoning and research in addition to rhetorical strategies
(like ethos, pathos – a little – and, as noted, logos) to convince your audience as to the validity
of your claim.
Task – composing the ARE:
The ARE should have 5 main elements and follow a pretty set organizational scheme:
• a thesis making a claim/argument on your chosen topic (see more below).
• a discussion proving that there are concerns/harm that need to be addressed.
• a discussion proving that a change/course of action/viewpoint should thus be adopted
• a discussion proving that what you are suggesting will address the issue.
• a consideration and response to approaches/viewpoints other than your own and/or
to objections to your approach.
How to break that task down:
1. Give your uninformed reader some background information. This should include examples,
explanation, and any necessary definitions. This explanation may be included as you
develop your argument or prior to really launching into it in the introduction, depending on
your topic, style, and strategy.
2. Develop your argument along argumentative lines by telling your reader about: current
situation, harms from this situation, your solution or plan, why this plan is a reasonable one,
how this plan solves for the harms you mentioned earlier.
3. Use sources, examples, and explanation. This is where your literature review and
annotated bibliography can and should help.
4. Find additional sources to support elements of your argument.
5. Acknowledge drawbacks to this plan and, if possible, refute them or qualify your point
accordingly. Be sure to offer at least one rebuttal to what someone who disagrees with you
might say about some aspect of your argument.
6. Use multiple sources. You should use 5-7.
7. Use at least two quotations and two paraphrases, documented correctly, in the paper.
8. Document all sources correctly using MLA or APA (your choice). I do recommend you pick
the style preferred in your profession. Don’t know? Find out.
9. Have a works cited or references page. .
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.