Article Reports Instructions
1. Your article report study will include a current business article of your choice. “Current” means not older than one year from the beginning date of the class. This report will be a summary of an article you have selected from a current national news magazine, newspaper, or website.
2. You MUST use the Central Texas College Oveta Culp Hobby Memorial Library<http://www.ctcd.edu/academics/library/> to find your articles for the report. They have many online resources for journals, articles, and e-books.
If you are having issues searching the library databases, below are a few steps to point you in the right direction:
1. Click on the link for the library (under Step 2 above).
2. Select “Databases.”
3. Select Business and Economics.
4. Select Business Source Complete (this is just my personal choice, but there are others).
5. Enter your login information.
6. Enter an area of interest that connects to the book (I love leadership (CH6) and ethics (CH2), I might enter ethics and leadership). Check the box for full text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals to limit your search options.
7. Select one that you like, UNDERSTAND and have an opinion to write about.
3. Write a three to five sentence summary of the article. You will briefly summarize the article by stating the main points in your own words in a few complete sentences (just enough to capture the gist of the article). DO NOT include your opinion in the summary section of the report. A summary includes only information that is contained in the article–it is not an essay.
4. Write at least a 300-word, double-spaced discussion section and also a 300-word opinion section about the article. The Article Report should be no longer than 650 total words. You should provide your conclusions or opinions about the article. Validate your opinions by citing what the textbook authors write. Your thoughts/opinion should only appear in the opinion section.
5. The report must be in the correct format with all items completed, all information typed. The writing must be correct with regard to grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Central Texas College adopted the Modern Language Association formats for use in all classes.
6. You MUST include the link to the working website where you obtained the copy of the article with the completed Article Report.
7. Substantiate your answers with quotations from the text and article, and give a parenthetical citation. The correct format would be (Author 102). Do not forget to substantiate your answer with direct quotations from the textbook. Do not cite a broad range of pages as the source for the answer. In other words, do not cite pages 33-55; be specific. If there are no summary or text citations, there could be a substantial percent deduction in your grade.
In this class, a student should directly quote material from the text to support the student’s opinion. The quote should begin with quotation marks and end with closing quotation marks. Next comes the parenthetical citation which identifies from which text the quote came and the page number. A Works Cited section must be included in the Modern Language Association format.
Steps to submit the assignment:
* Create your assignment in a word processing software program on your computer.
* When you are ready to submit it, select the link at the top of this section.
* When the new screen opens locate ATTACH LOCAL FILE and select the BROWSE button to navigate to the document.
* Navigate to your document.
* Select SUBMIT when you have found it.
* Do NOT paste your assignments in the comments box; this is meant for short notes to the instructor and will not provide enough space to hold an entire assignment.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.