The research title you have chosen earlier :
Only choose one title from the following
1.Employee Engagement in STC Saudi Telecom Company.
2. Impact of covid 19 on Productivity of Employee in Energy Sector ( Saudi Armco Company ).
3. How to Improve Employee Productivity in the Healthcare in Al Manea Hospital.
” Write a critical literature review for the research title you have chosen earlier following all guidelines (please see the attachment) and directions given throughout this course.
” Please consider that the word count is 1500 words excluding references. You may support the answer with references (if required) and reliable data.
This assignment is related to following LOs:
Explain all types & fields of researches. Collect data through different methods. Conduct a research in business. Know how to write the final report and how to present it . Recognize the research importance. Explain the difference between the questionnaire and the interview when conducting the research.
1.Students must adhere to the word limit provided (plus or minus 10%) excluding calculations, tables/figures, references, quotations and appendices. Quotations and appendices should be kept to a minimum and be of direct relevance to the content of your work. A word count must be stated at the end of your work.
2. The Harvard system of referencing must be used, including a bibliography.
3. Where appropriate, a contents page, a list of tables/figures and a list of abbreviations should precede your work.
4. Your assignment must be word processed and a plain, readable font should be used, preferably Arial size 12.
5. Your group number should appear at the top of each page as a header.
6. The relevant course and year must be included as a “footer” on each page.
7. All tables and figures must be correctly numbered & labelled.Tables, Calculations, Appendices, Referencing & Teamwork elements are not included in word-count.
8. All pages should be numbered.
9. You should ensure that you regularly backup your work so that if computer problems are experienced, you will be able to complete the assignment within the set deadline.
10.The hard-copy of your assignment should be submitted with a single corner staple.
11.Plagiarised and unreferenced work will be awarded a mark of zero.
Requirements: Critical Literature Review for the Research
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.