This is a group project, only write my assigned part, don’t need any introduction, background or conclusion.
Need total a 650 words, and need add a complete balanced scorecard.
The company our group choose to write is: LuFax (see attached file, give you some background information of this company)
Please focus write market on Southeast Asia such as Philippine, Malaysia. Don’t need to write specific on one country, write the range of Southeast Asia market.
Goals and Strategies: leverage low cost of reaching customers using social media and e-commerce, locally and internationally!!
My writing part is :
Action Programs (International expansion: Asia market，emerging markets，educational “institution”
The content of this section will vary from plan to plan, based on the specifics of each company’s strategic intent and the recommendations you laid out above. Develop a specific plan about how the business will meet its objectives and measure its success. Pick those aspects of implementation that are most important to your plan. Make sure you provide not only “what” has to be done, but “who” will be responsible, and by “when”. For example, you might need to address in your detail:
1. How do the unique attributes of your products and services translate into marketing activities that will be required?
2. What pricing strategy have you devised?
3. What target costing for your products have you established and what processes need to be put into place to ensure this target is met?
4. What marketing tactics and plans will be put in place?
5. What critical pieces of the value chain need to be managed as part of this strategy and how will this be accomplished? For example, if suppliers are critical to the success of the business, address who they might include, availability, quality considerations, lead times, credit requirements.
6. Measurements of Success: Outline the key financial and non-financial metrics by which you are projecting that your recommendations will be successful. These metrics need to make sense for the strategies and the action plan you are recommending for your business. For examples, what metrics have you defined to measure the success of the implementation, e.g. average order size, customer acquisition rate, etc. and how do those link to the specific initiatives in your action plan? Make sure you include a complete balanced scorecard.
Requirements: MLA | Essay | 2 pages, Double spaced
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.