Essay Assignment 1: Documented Literary Analysis
These instructions are what were given to me, I already have the sources necessary for this and included a link to my google drive to see the sources via PDF. Link will be at the bottom. I also added the sources to the documents portion of this.
Your literary analysis essay will be on the novel Sula by Toni Morrison.
Your literary analysis should be between 2 ½ and 3 1/2 pages (750 to 850 words), not including the Works Cited page, should be double spaced in Times New Roman 12-point font and must include:
· – A clearly articulated thesis that states, somewhere in your introduction, the assertion (position, interpretation) that your paper will prove
· – An introduction, a minimum of 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion
· – At least two quotes from the novel itself that are integrated into your discussion
· – At least two citations of outside sources (such as literary criticism on the novel, preferably from articles from the MDC databases)
· – Topic sentences that focus the discussion in the body paragraphs
· – Examples, details, explanations in the body paragraphs that clearly support your thesis
· -Clear connections between ideas from paragraph to paragraph and within paragraphs
· -Proper MLA style format in the heading, in the in-text citations, and in the Works Cited page
· -Works Cited page includes articles from two sources and from the novel for a minimum of three total listed sources
1. Nel and Sula’s friendship is central in the novel. What role does this friendship play in Nel and Sula’s lives and what point is Morrison making about the role of life-long friendships in the formation of identity?
* Sources on my Google Drive: *
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.