Research Proposal: The goal of this class is to put together a research proposal, which is different from a research paper that you are used to doing for other classes. A research proposal is a research study design. It is very important that you read the book to guide you through this process as well as the extra sources I put on Moodle. You will turn in parts of your paper throughout the semester for editing before submitting the final paper. Check the class schedule for the due dates.
1. You will be allowed flexibility in pursuing your own interests in choosing a topic and determining a research question. If you have written a research paper that you really liked in a previous class, feel free to use that topic to determine your research question.
2. Your proposal must include a title page with the title, name of student, course title, date, and name of instructor centered in the middle of the page. Incorrect formatting or missing title page will result in 10 points being deducted.
3. Your proposal must be 8 – 10 pages not including the title page and works cited page. It should be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font. Not having this format will result in 10 points being deducted.
4. See the writing grading rubric for the writing standards. In addition to format, you will also be graded on organization, content, development, grammar, and style.
5. Your internal citations and works cited page need to be in APA format. You must have at least five academic references, which are academic research papers published in academic journals. See the “How to Look Up Academic Articles” document posted on Moodle. Newspaper articles, blogs, or reference material retrieved from Wikipedia and other encyclopedias will not be accepted. If you are not familiar with the APA format, you can find assistance from: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/583/1/. All sources other than your own ideas must be documented in the paper and on the works cited page. A similarity score higher than 25% on Turn-It-In will not be graded. Make sure you submit before the deadline so you can edit your paper to get a lower similarity score.
How to write a research proposal:
How to write methods section on research proposal:
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.