It is important to share information with families in your program, but it is also important to share and collaborate with other professionals in your field. For this component of your course project, you will create a newsletter that shares both knowledge and ideas with fellow educators or program staff.
To complete this assignment, following the steps below.
Step 1: Choose two (2) cultural or linguistic influences/considerations that impact a child’s language and literacy acquisition in an early childhood environment and use that as the main focus of your newsletter.
Step 2: Use the Professional Focus Newsletter Template or create your own using Microsoft Word or Publisher.
Step 3: Include the following elements in your professional focus newsletter:
- Main Feature. Create the main feature of the article noting two (2) cultural or linguistic considerations/influences on children’s language and literacy acquisition in early childhood settings. Some examples of considerations are Home Language Use and Code-Switching.
- Briefly introduce and explain these considerations/influences to your fellow educator and/or co-worker.
- Use at least one (1) credible source, such as NAEYC, or another outside source to support your topics. Your sources can include books, journal articles, or appropriate websites.
- Implications for Teaching. Describe how the considerations/influences discussed in the Main Feature influence how you design curriculum and implement learning activities.
- Practical Activities for English Language Learners. Share two (2) examples of meaningful activities for English Language Learners and their families.
- Shared Experience. Share an experience relating to this topic. The experience can be personal or the experience of someone you know.
- Resources. Provide at least two (2) helpful resources you can recommend to fellow educators and/or co-workers on the topics discussed in the Main Feature.
- Resources should be in APA format.
Remember, you are targeting this newsletter to fellow educators or program staff. Use a suitable tone and professional language including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Be sure to cite any research sources in APA format. If you need assistance with APA format, refer to this Library and Learning Services APA Guide.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.