1. Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia are hard topics for many of us to discuss, although death is something we all face. Do you believe your death should be determined by you or by someone else, in other words, if you are terminal should you decide when your time is over or should someone else? For this journal entry please think about this question and the role it plays in our society. While this is personal, use this entry as a means to discuss with yourself where you stand and why. Be sure that you take into consideration the assigned readings for this week. This entry should be at minimum 2-3 paragraphs, there is a great deal to think about and discuss
2. In this week’s discussion, you were asked to find a case in capital punishment and then argue that it was justified to give the death penalty and that it was not justified using evidence. In this journal entry create an argument based on your personal opinion of capital punishment. You should look at some evidence to help support your opinion and be sure that you explain your thoughts fully.
3. Chapter 17 discusses issues of drugs, guns and personal liberty for this journal entry think about your opinion on each of these issues, what do you think and why? do you have justified reasons for your beliefs? Explain.
4. Do we have an obligation to care for the poor? This is a broad question but think about it. Give some examples and determine what your obligation (if any) is. Should we allow others to suffer when others don’t suffer? Again a broad question but think about your obligations (or others obligations) to help those less fortunate. Plan on a page at minimum to work through your thoughts and use some ethical theory to help you.
5. Should we build a wall or not? What is your opinion on immigration into the United States? Use some ethical theory and the chapter to work through your thoughts on immigration. If you had to argue your point to a friend how would you do it? Plan on 1 page minimum.
6. Given the election we just witnessed and the previous few months what obligation to we have as citizens in keeping the peace? What can we say in our society? Are we really free to express our opinions? Do we still have free speech or is it limited? In the past few months have we been expressing free speech or is it something else? Plan on 1.5 pages at minimum to work through these questions.
7. You should put a title for each entry which should include the Week # and the topic. Please note that you should not submit each individual entry but a document including all entries. While this is not due until late in the semester you should not wait and complete it at the end but instead complete each entry in the week that it is assigned.
Example of what document should include
Journal Fall 2020
Week 7 Euthanasia
Week 8 ..
and so forth
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.