Remember that a book review includes an argument, a thesis about the book’s major points. It is not just report, a description of the book’s content. You need to engage with the text critically instead of merely rehashing it. This means you need to assess the merits and drawbacks of the book’s main argument(s), whether the book manages to answer the questions it raises, or whether it mobilizes sufficient evidence to support its claims. This assessment should take up most of the review.
More specifically, the review must include:
(1) a brief but precise summary of the book’s focus and overall argument (not each point). Ask yourself what the authors’ main research question is and how (with what theses and evidence) they answer this question. This should take up one or two solid paragraphs.
(2) an extended assessment of the book’s achievements and flaws. Make sure to deal with the book’s main argument, but then zero in on a small number of select sub-themes (all of which are supposed to speak to the overall point(s) of the book). You cannot do justice to all aspects of the book equally. Also, your assessment should focus on the texts’s relevance to understand contemporary urban-regional issues,
(3) Do not focus your review on technical or stylistic matters.
(4) Please identify what you are reviewing by providing full bibliographic information at the
TOP of your review — eg. author, title, place of publication, publisher, and date.
(5) At the end of the review you will need to provide a bibliography listing all other sources and
citations as necessary.
Your assessment must be carefully documented (with page references to the book). It must also be based on a precise use of concepts, terms, and facts. All references must be cited in APA style.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.