This assignment is in the form of a Discussion Board. Please respond to each of the numbered questions below. The research question for this assignment is included under the Research Proposal Summary section here. I will also attach the research proposal paper that gives insight on the project including the research question and information behind the study that will assist you in answering the questions below.
1. Research Proposal Summary. – Provide your research summary/abstract and research question.
– By investigating companies and organizations, what current human resource management techniques can be applied in the United States based companies to ensure a full function and competent supply chain for the company?
2. Primary Data Collection Method. – What primary data collection method would you plan to use in your research? Provide a rationale for your selection.
NOTE: According to your textbook, there are three primary data collection methods used in small-scale applied workplace-based research: interviewing, surveys, and focus groups. You may choose another method if it suits your needs.
3. Respondents. – Who might hold the answer to your research question? Present your ideas and strategies for finding appropriate respondents that would lead to meaningful research results and provide credibility for your study.
4. Research Instrument Questions. – Provide a list of 15 questions that follow the guidelines provided in your textbook. Provide a rationale that explains how these questions support your study.
Be sure to review “Types of biases and effects” on page 160 and “Questions to avoid” on pages 161–163 in your textbook.
Attach the list of questions to the discussion forum post. Do not include the questions as part of the initial posting.
5. Challenges and Opportunities. – If you were actually conducting the primary research for your project, what types of challenges and opportunities might you expect to encounter? Consider issues that include seeking respondents, sampling, implementation, and managing your workload.
Post your initial discussion by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
Attach the list of questions to your discussion posting.
The initial post length requirement is 300 to 400 words, not including the attached list of questions.
Include citations/references for at least three academic journal articles.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.