The purpose of writing policy memos is to give you practice at writing pithy
documents for busy decision-makers with too many demands on their attention
(like professors). After reading the memo once I should be able to answer the
1. Who is the decision maker?
2. What is the issue or problem that the memo addresses?
3. Why is this problem worth considering?
4. What is the action, solution, or policy for which you are advocating?
5. What do you hope to accomplish with your proposal?
6. On what basis do you believe that your proposal will have the effects you
7. Why is your proposal preferable to feasible alternatives?
Your memo should explain and justify your proposal in terms that will be persuasive
to your audience. I.e., if you are writing to a politician then you should anticipate
her political or electoral interests. You should also write your memo so that, were it
to appear on Wikileaks, you would not be forced to immediately resign your job.
• Your memo should be professionally formatted and easy to read.
• You are free to use headings and bullet points.
• All your headings and use of citations and footnotes must be consistent
• If you include a figure of table it must be captioned appropriately and
explained in the text.
• All acronyms and other jargon must be defined at first use.
• You must put page numbers on the document.
• You must have a header declaring to whom the memo is directed, from
whom it originates (you) as well as its subject.
• Your memo should begin with an executive summary of no more than 150
words stating the key recommendation of your memo.
• You should proofread and spell check your document.
• You must respect the stated word limit.
Sourcing and Works cited
As this is a course assignment your memo must include a list of works cited. This
list does not count against your word limit.
If you include data or graphics in your memo you must cite the source of your data.
If you use a table or graphic produced by someone else you must also cite them and
you should confirm that the data are in fact accurate. If the data cannot be
confirmed then state why. Or, better yet, don’t use it.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.