Create a 10 -12 Power Point-Slide Presentation – Select a good or service and analyze the marketing strategy by answering the following questions below. Use your text and outside resources to help explore the answers. Be creative in your delivery and please no Apple Products, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, or Starbucks.
1. What is the product/service?
2. Who is the target market?
3. On what criteria is this market segmented?
4. What demographic factors affected the choice of this target?
5. What is the price strategy? Promotion strategy? Distribution strategy?
6. How is the product packaged? Why……(be descriptive and visual)
7. Who is the direct competition? Indirect competition? Which firms would be appropriate benchmarks for this decision? What competitive advantage does this product have?
8. How are environmental factors affecting the marketing of this product? Consider social, demographic, legal/political, economic, technological, and competitive factors.
9. Is the purchase of this product affect by psychological or social needs? Situational factors?
10. Is the marketer attempting market penetration? Market development? Product development? Diversification?
11. Be sure to cite and reference outside sources used to complete the assignment.
12. Include a reference page.
**See instructions below
1. Be sure to cite the sources within the body of the PPT slide, when necessary.
2. For example, if any percentages, direct quotes, and numbers are quoted in the body of the paper there should be a citation. For example, (William, 2015) before or after.
3. Use headings and subheadings where appropriate to help guide you through the project.
4. Refer to the OWL Purdue website to list the citations and references correctly.
5. Include a reference page
6. This information should have been covered in your English 1100/1101 courses.
7. The Project is 15% of your final grade.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.