Opinion Paper #3
You are to select one of the following topics for your opinion paper. Paper is to be 3-pages typed (double-spaced) and is worth 50 points. Use references where applicable. State how you feel and then look to see if there are any reputable sources that confirm your opinion. You will not be graded on your opinion, just in your ability to defend what you say. Opinion paper #3 will be due on November 29, 2020 at 11:55 p.m.
1. Should gays and lesbians be allowed to get married? Why or why not? What about adopting children? Why or why not?
2. What do you think the answer is to the illegal immigration problem our nation faces today? Do you agree with our constitution about children born in this country being automatic American citizens? How do we fix the problems associated with this?
3. Is our country Muslim-phobic? Support your answer with specific incidences (ex: mosque being built close to Ground Zero; hate crimes; our fears, etc.). How can this be resolved?
4. How does racism still exist in the U.S. today? Use current news events to support your answer (ex: what happened to Shirley Sherrod; or what were the current results of the Doll study?, etc. ). How can we reduce these prejudicial views?
5. Is it ever okay to use the “N” word?
6. Why do you think darker skinned African Americans are more discriminated against than lighter skinned African Americans? Why do you think this is true, even among the African American people?
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.