Answer each of these questions and email your response to the writer. Since everyone is working from the same set of questions, you do not need to reproduce the sheet in response to the writer.
1. Every paper needs a title and a title is not “Essay #1.” A title suggests to the reader what will come. A title arouses reader expectations. Rate the title of this paper (No title, Needs help, OK but not exciting, Pretty good, Brilliant). Explain why you rated it that way.
2. How is the introductory paragraph? Does it identify what the author is writing about? Is the title of the book in italics or underlined? Does it suggest how the “form” of the novel is appropriate for the novel’s “message” in a sentence or two?
3. List those aspects of the form (structure, organization, appearance on the printed page, titles, etc.) of the novel that are identified and discussed in the essay.a.b.c.d.
4. Can you think of any other aspects of form that the writer might include in the argument? If, so what would those be?
5. Are each of those aspects treated in a separate body paragraph or are they combined in some way? Remember that the body of the essay needs to have more than one paragraph. Does the grouping/order of the aspects seem to make sense? Each paragraph takes up a separate topic/aspect. Paragraphs should be proportional in length–no 1 page paragraph followed by 3 tiny paragraphs.
6. Are those aspects treated and phrased in parallel form? Parallel form is like a most common denominator in math (e.g. I like swimming, running, and to play checkers–not parallel)
7. Do you disagree with any of the aspects that the writer cites? If so, why?
8. Is the paper long enough to convince you that its argument and supporting evidence is fair and accurate? Length is a reflection of level of detail. Does the essay adequately cover the assignment?
9. Is there anything that needs to be developed more? Anything that needs to be tightened or shortened?
10. Is there a concluding paragraph? Does it “sum” up without repeating exactly what was included in the introduction?Writing
1. Do you see any misspellings?
2. Any mistakes in possessives? [that’s the ‘s or s’].
3. Any agreement errors–subject and verb [the novel are], pronoun [the heroine . . . they]?
4. Any problems of word choice [cliches, colloquialisms, diction]? Helping
Make two (2) specific recommendations to the writer.
I have attached the draft for which you are to answer these questions to.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.