Reflections Criteria – Personal & Career Development
|Criterion||Better / Poor + / –||Checklist|
|General information||1. Your name
2. The title of the event
3. The date of the event
4. The organiser & presenters of the event
5. The location of the event
|Description||Details of the event/development activity
1. What happened
2. What was the experience
3. What was your role
4. What did other people do/What did you do
5. What was the purpose
|Self-analysis||Your thoughts before the event (YOU)
1. What were you thoughts/feelings/values/attitudes/reactions/assumptions
2. What was the reason/thinking behind you taking part in this activity
3. Why is it of relevance to your personal development- YOUR PDP? MUST LINK TO PDP
4. Assumptions on Self-Assessment Tests prior to completing them
– Post analyses – Changed Opinion Positive/ identified weaknesses of test & researched same
– Do not agree with result. Justify using examples as this could reflect weakness of test or lack of self-awareness
– Agree with result. Provided example/story to explain own ability to relate result to life example
|Analysis of learning
|The learnings from the event or activity
1. What did you learn?
2. What generalisations/conclusions (about your learning) can you draw from the experience?
3. Use literature to derive understanding
Tip: Keep a learning log if the event is over a time period (6 week course, Day 1/Day 2/ Day 3)
|Application in context||Those learnings relevant to you (YOU)
Application in Context- General
1. How does it link to previous knowledge, experience, learning, assumptions
2. How does it link to theory, frameworks?
3. How and why you think there is a link. The importance of the link. Show that you understand the relationships you perceive to exist- it can’t be implied or superficially done, it must be articulated in detail
4. How does it help you explain or understand (or not) previous knowledge, experiences?
Personal, Career, Professional Development/Goals
5. Link to previous knowledge, experience, learning, assumptions. Link to theory, frameworks? How does it help you explain or understand (or not) previous knowledge, experiences?
6. What about your current context e.g. looking for job, in transition, new career? How do results reflect this context? What does literature/studies say you should have done/should do (using test results/POD’s) given this context?
7. What is your career goal? Is there a connection made between results/analyses & these goals?
|Critical analysis of those learnings
1. Evaluate/discuss/debate the learning
2. Critically evaluate area (both sides or angles)
– Was the experience/event/learning good or bad?
– Did you agree/disagree and why?
– What are your conclusions or constructive criticisms?
– How does it test or require you to re-interpret or re-consider what you already knew/previously did know
|After evaluation, how do those learnings change you (YOU)
1. What changes can you make
2. What changes will you make or what has changed
3. What would you do differently or will you do differently next time as a consequence of this event?
|Action||As a result of those learnings/ change in self-concept, what have you done or plan to do to put that into practice (action/application)
1. How did you apply that learning
2. Give an example/evidence of i) understanding the learning from the activity and ii) you putting the learning into practice
3. What worked/ what didn’t work in your efforts to put the learning into practice and why
4. What are your plans for future actions to apply this learning
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.