This is a POSTER PRESENTATION. The analysis needs to include the following elements
• An identified change initiative (service improvement) in healthcare or health related settings that you have either been involved in or would like to implement.
• A short rationale as to why the change was/is important and its evidence base
• A section on change readiness
• The approach to the change (planned/emergent/hybrid)
• The change model used to plan or evaluate the improvement/change
• A section on change resistance
• Recommendations, identifying what needs to be done to implement the change initiative
• Your reflection on the implications for you in leading the change.
|The change initiative & SMART goal/s||• Identify a change initiative (service improvement). This could be a change to address a problem, to enhance continuous improvement or to realize a new opportunity. The scope and size of the change is not a restrictive consideration.
• Provide some basic contextual information about the organisation/dept/service to orientate the reader as to the where the change will take place in e.g. name, main function(s), location, speciality;
• Your role in the service
• SMART objective for the change
This section can be put as the title section to the poster
|Rationale/drivers for the change, why needed||• Say why the change is important and link to evidence base, new or if current practice not in line with evidence-based practice, identify any local or national policy change/strategic drivers, audit and feedback showing need for improvement being required, staff or patient survey results. This should have supporting references.|
|Readiness for change||• Identify how you have diagnosed the readiness for the change – perhaps consider using a force field analysis, SWOT, PEST and put the picture of one of them in the poster, attach the detailed versions to your submission on- line.
• In your audio recording, ensure you discuss how you conducted this and the outcomes
• Include a readiness assessment score using Susanto reference, again talk on this in your audio, how you came to this conclusion and the implications for the change process
|Change model to be used/used||• Provide a short definition of change and change management – underpin with references.
• Identify a model for change that is suitable for your change/context, include a diagram in your poster, showing your change steps against the model
• In your audio, justify your choice and briefly debate the benefits and limitations of the model underpinning with references as you go, evidencing your understanding and depth of knowledge of their meaning and compare and contrast your organisation to them (contextualisation)
• Discuss why change efforts fail, and any specific issues/concerns for this change initiative
• Discuss how to overcome these failures (linking to theoretical perspectives) these could include failure to fully create readiness/lack of analysis of the need for change/not using an appropriate approach or model of change etc
• Show how you would manage the change through the model e.g. if you choose Kotters 8 steps – then discuss what actions you would take as a manager or leader of change in each of these steps
• Identify any ethical issues you may come across as leaders/managers for the change and how you would address these
|Managing resistance||• What is the potential or actual resistors to change that you have identified? Refer back to your SWOT analysis and any theory on resistance to change.
• Ensure you discuss how you would manage resistance to change – link this to what theory suggests and reference them
|Recommendations for implementation||• Make robust recommendations on how you would approach the change|
|Leadership reflections||• You should reflect on your key learning around managing and leading organisational change
• What would be (or were) the leadership challenges for you in this change process?
|Reference list and bibliography||• Short reference list in Harvard style which identifies your in-text references – remember this is in alphabetical order
• You should include a bibliography if appropriate
N:B – THE AUDIO RECORDING SHOULD BE FOR 10 minutes
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.