Like with the experiment lab report, I would like to clarify and help you organize the information you need to complete the survey lab report.
1. you must use the hypothesis and data from the survey data document
3. Please make one scatterplot that combines the information from at least one interval/ratio question you asked on stress and at least one interval/ratio question you asked on exercise. A template of how to do this is attached as a survey-correlation exmaple Just to clarify, that means it will be one graph that incorporates the data from two questions. That is what a scatterplot & correlation does. In terms of how to do that in Google sheets, you can either paste your data into the template above or you can highlight the data you want to include in the scatterplot and click on Insert > Chart. You want to choose the chart “Scatterchart”. See image:
4. In addition to the one scatterplot, I would also like you to do a qualitative analysis on one of your qualitative questions. How to do this was described in the lecture on May 28th, along with an example. You can find those slides and example here under Week 15, May 28th: Surveys
5. When you are writing the Introduction for the survey you want to use your own hypothesis. The constructs in your hypothesis were operationalized by the survey questions you wrote. For example, for the construct stress you potentially wrote 4 questions about aspects of stress. You will want to list all of your questions in your materials section of the survey lab report.
6. For the reference, this is just about practicing APA style. We did not use a specific article as a source for this study, but you can use the information below as the reference. Also you can refer to it in your introduction after your hypothesis.
Authors: Burg, M. M., Schwartz, J. E., Kronish, I. M., Diaz, K. M., Alcantara,
C., Duer-Hefele, J., & Davidson, K. W.
Title: Does Stress Result in You Exercising Less? Or Does Exercising Result in
You Being Less Stressed? Or Is It Both? Testing the Bi-directional Stress-
Exercise Association at the Group and Person (N of 1) Level.
Journal title: Annals of behavioral medicine: a publication of the Society of
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.