|Produce a 1500 word research proposal including methodology design and justification of research approach.
Your research proposal must include the following elements:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
–Title – derives from the aim of your research and contains key concepts
–Rationale – explain why you have chosen this topic and briefly summarise the existing literature on the topic
–Aim of your research-In one sentence explain what you intend to find out. (ideally you will have one aim only)
–Objectives of your research –Objectives should have a strong logical connection with the aim and they should point to the data you need.
–Approach-explain what approach to research you intend to use and why (making reference to research methods manuals)
–Design -explain what design you intend to use and why (making reference to research methods manuals)
–Methods-explain what method(s) of research you intend to use and why. (making reference to research methods manuals)
–Participants-explain who your participants will be the sampling method (sample size and the size of the population). For qualitative research explain what criteria you will be using to select your participants.
–Validity and reliability-explain what measures you will be taking to enhance the validity and reliability of your research. (If a qualitative approach is employed you need to explain what measures you will be taking to ensure the credibility and trustworthiness of your research including a short explanation on reflexivity.
–Data analysis-explain briefly how you intend to analyse your data.
References-List using Harvard standard the sources used to support your proposal.
|This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:|
|LO 1||Engage in identifying a relevant topic appropriate to the student’s area of study from which a suitable research project can be developed.|
|LO2||Demonstrate an understanding of how to conduct a literature review including searching for, and critically engaging with, the ideas of contributing authors to the particular topic.|
|LO 3||Critically evaluate and design a range of research methods and appropriate research techniques for the collection and analysis of data using quantitative, qualitative or joint methods in order to address the research aim, question and objectives|
|LO5||Demonstrate transferable skills including time management, project management, listening, negotiation, written communication skills, independent learning and advanced research skills|
|· Please read this carefully and comply fully:
· Follow the course guidelines regarding submitting work, as below (e.g. electronic or paper copies).
· Pages should be numbered.
· All work to be submitted as Arial 12 font with 1.5 line spacing.
· All writing should be in the third person passive.
· Written work must be word-processed
· The module title and code number must be clearly marked on the front cover.
· Work you submit for assessment must be properly referenced – a guide to the Harvard system of referencing can be found on the Bucks website at bucks.ac.uk/referencing.
· You may seek clarification from the module tutor at any time.
· There is no excuse for failing to submit your work in accordance with the guidance, work that does not meet the necessary standards in that respect will be marked accordingly.
· No collaboration is allowed.
|Referencing and research requirements|
|Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2019) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 11th edition. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library. A “Guide to referencing” is also available on BlackBoard.
|How your work will be assessed|
|Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria as defined by your programme team.
See marking criteria grid provided below for how each element/task of the assessment will be marked and the corresponding weighting of marks for each element/task required. BM631 CW1 70% weighting 2020-2021
|· This assignment should be submitted electronically. Please use the relevant Turnitin submission point in the Submit your work area in your Blackboard module shell.
· Please ensure that your work has been saved in an appropriate file format. Turnitin will only accept the following file types: Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, PostScript, PDF, HTML, RTF, OpenOffice (ODT), Hangul (HWP), Google Docs, or plain text. Your file must also contain at least 20 words of text, consist of fewer than 400 pages and be less than 40MB in size.
· You can submit your work as many times as you like before the submission date. If you do submit your work more than once, your earlier submission will be replaced by the most recent version.
· Once you have submitted your work, you will receive a digital receipt as proof of submission, which will be sent to your forwarded e-mail address (provided you have set this up). Please keep this receipt for future reference, along with the original electronic copy of your assignment
· You are reminded of the University’s regulations on academic misconduct, which can be viewed on the University website: https://bucks.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/9546/Academic-Misconduct-Policy.pdf. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations
· Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded, but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard. Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.