QUESTION: Did the engineers (excluding Robert Lund) at Morton-Thiokol fulfill their ethical responsibility to protect the public and the astronauts? Why or why not?
Your paper must have all of the following features:
• Respond fully to the question
• Thoroughly discuss 2 assigned articles for the course from Unit 3, relevantly
and meaningfully relating the concepts and reasoning from the articles to the
• Give cogent reasoning for your position
• Be typed (word-processed, printed hard copy), preferably double-sided,
WITHOUT a cover page or works cited page
• ONLY IF you consult other research outside of articles required for the course,
provide a bibliographic citation of those sources.
• To cite, use parenthetical citations: e.g., (Tweedy, 10)
• Once you figure out your strategy for the paper, write brief summaries of the
articles you plan to use, then use those summaries as rough drafts for including the relevant parts in your paper (not the entire summaries, because the entire summary would not be relevant).
• Do not focus excessively on the outcome. Of course, we know the astronauts died. In hindsight, of course, it was a terrible event. The question is asking whether the engineers, in the event, did all that their ethical responsibility required of them.
• Pay attention to the way being employees of large organizations makes a difference for ethical responsibility.
• Your paper should have a title that provokes interest and says something meaningful about the content of the paper.
• There is no wordcount or page number requirement, but as a guideline, expect the paper to need around 1000-1500 words (4-6 double-spaced pages of 12pt font)
• Use an appropriate font and don’t use freaking Arial because it’s an abomination
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.