Choose one of the following for this paper:
1. COPD: treatment protocols
2. Asthma: corticosteroids use in children and side effects
3. DKA: treatment protocols
Remember, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
be sure to:
• Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose. These must be recent within the last 5 years and not from journals. These must be research papers.
• Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
• Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
• Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
• Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
• Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
• Provide a strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research.
• Use proper APA format with proper citations
Your literature review should be 2–3 pages in length. Please begin your message with “teapot” if you have read these instructions. Remember, you will need to use APA 7th edition formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page, and an abstract
conduct your research of scholarly articles (Avoid sites like Mayo Clinic, WebMD.
Here is a basic way to write this paper:
2-abstract and introduction
3-present first research article: show data, analyze, evaluate and critique it.
4- present second research article: show data, analyze, evaluate and critique it.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.