Content: The term project is about a virtual Business-to-Consumer e-commerce company you will establish and expand to B2B and mobile commerce. Each student will study an existing business. They will analyze this business thoroughly and build a fictional company in this business with the goal of determining how the Internet can be used for:
· Starting a B2C electronic commerce company
· Producing guidelines for revenue generation and technology implementation
· Implementation of B2B and m-commerce expansions
You are encouraged to discuss your project topic with the professor. E-mail is the best way but any other communication is also more than welcome.
Unfortunately, project drafts are not reviewed prior to the submission date. However, specific content questions regarding the project will be answered in detail throughout the semester at any time.
Homework and project documents are accepted in .docx format only. The professor uses “Track Changes” function to provide feedback to the student during grading, and therefore documents in any other format are not accepted. All documents will be returned in .docx format.
Project Deliverable: The project will consist of a report (40%) and presentation (10%).
1. Industry Analysis (25 points): What is the current business model of this industry you chose? Which company are you basing your e-commerce company on? Who are the other leaders in your business, and what made them leaders? What are the social, organizational, behavioral and legal issues surrounding your company?
2. Infrastructure Analysis (15 points): What is the information technology infrastructure required for your business? What exact hardware and software do you need, and why?
3. Benchmark Analysis (20 points): What constraints do you have concerning competition? What are the criteria for success, and how will you reach them? How would different firms collaborate in a model?
4. Product or Service & Customer Analysis (15 points): What are you selling? Whom are you selling it to? Why did you choose this group as your primary customers? What do your customers potentially think about your business’ and products/services’ strengths and weaknesses? Justify all of your answers.
5. Expansion Planning and Implementation (25 points): Please explain what you will sell and how if you will expand your business to B2B and mobile commerce areas. Now come up with the changes you need to do for this expansion. How can you implement an expansion into B2B and mobile commerce? How will you make money in this new business focus, and what are the steps of planning? What are the main differences between the old and new plans? What are the newly introduced challenges and risks in your new area? What does your new user interface look like (include screenshots and other illustrations)?
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.