The objectives of the assignment are to provide student the opportunity to apply the theory and processes of learning to actual working environment, and to provide student with substantive, real-world material.
CASE STUDY Instructions:
1. Review the case study provided.
2. Analyze the issues and problem of the given case.
3. Prepare the proposal based on the tasks listed.
4. Student shall be evaluated based on proposal.
You are hired as the Chief Strategist Officer by the startup owners (Haziq and Alia). Your main tasks are as follows:
1. Listed the current issues face by the company
2. Analyze the current situations – internal company conditions, technology, economic, global pandemic and social forces. You may format your analysis using SWOT.
3. Select the most relevant new business venture which is suitable, based on the strength and opportunities stated.
4. Develop a new vision for the new startup venture. You have to decide what kind of business “Apa-Apa Pun Boleh Station” to venture in.
5. Based on the vision, develop 3 relevant missions that would enable the achievement of the vision by 2022. The mission’s contents should include some of the findings by Kulkami et al (2020).
6. For each mission, state 3 main or key strategic objectives or areas that your team to focus on.
Suggested Outline of your proposal:
Slide 1 – front page – name / student id, titled of your proposal Slide 2 – Content
Slide 3 – Executive summary – brief summary of your proposal Slide 4 – Current company issues / the pain points
Slide 5 – Current situation analysis – SWOT (can be more than 1 page)
Slide 6 – New Business Venture – justify your selection of the new area / industry Slide 7 – Develop new visions – one only
Slide 8 – Proposed 3 missions for the vision
Slide 9 – Proposed 3 key objectives to support the missions
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.