This report should start with a two-page executive summary which summarizes the key answers to the 6 questions below, as well as their justifications. It is critical that this be included. In the rest of the report, there should be sections explain detailed answers to each question below.
Please note the % value of each question. This is a rough idea for how long each section of the paper should be (minus the 2-page executive summary).
1. Evaluate Dave Santolli’s entrepreneurial thinking and leadership at Faxtech and at TTI (20%)
2. What are the lessons and insights from the case? (20%)
3. Evaluate the progress and situation facing TTI in 2006. What should the company do? What should the investors/directors do? (20%)
4. How does the pursuit of new venture opportunities support and interfere with an entrepreneur’s life? (10%)
5. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of an early and a late harvest of a business. Why does an emerging technology business complicate the process? (15%)
6. Assess the intervention and turnaround by Bob Cooper of Signit Ventures that lead Dave from Faxtech to TTI. How important was Steve Oldham, the turnaround specialist assisting with Faxtech in the process? (15%)
Please include a bibliography with the report.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.