Before getting started, you should go through the Verilog notes located under Course Readings on the course home page.
Clearly state whether your design is fully functional, and state the failing sections if any exist.
Make sure your design and code are easily readable and understandable (clear and well commented).
You are going to create a simple video game using the LEDs and push buttons to simulate saving prisoners of war (POWs).
The games will go as follows:
– To start the game, press RESET. Three or Four random LEDs should be lit indicating the positions of the POWs. However, there is also a blinking LED at a random position representing your position.
– As you press the left button or the right button, your position, represented by the blinking cursor, moves.
– Move towards one of the POWs. Once you have reached them, press the center button. This rescues the POW and the corresponding the LED no longer stays lit after the cursor is moved.
– When all the POWs are saved (3 or 4 on the initial randomization), the game is over. You must make the RGB LEDs turn red while the game is going on and turn green when you have won. When reset is pressed, the game should reset.
To store the POW position(s), create an 16-bit flip flop module.
– The declaration should be as follows: pow_position (pos,clk,rst ,init,d
pos is 16 bit output
init and d are 16 bit inputs
– One every clock, load _init if rst is pressed and load d otherwise
init should be provided from random2 – YOU MUST USE THE ALWAYS BLOCK WITH NO ASSIGN STATEMENTS OR INSTANTIATIONS
To store your position, create an 16-bit shift register module.
– The declaration should be as follows: position_shifter(pos,clk,rst,sr,sl);
– On every clock, it should initialize to POS[15:0]= 16’b0….00000001 when rst is high and otherwise it should right shift when shift_right is high and left when shift_left is high
– You need to make sure you don’t accidentally move off the board Right or Left – YOU MUST USE THE ALWAYS BLOCK WITH NO ASSIGN STATEMENTS OR INSTANTIATIONS To create the LED display:
– AND each of the 16 bits from the position register with the output of the pulser to create a blinking indicator. Then XOR this result with the output of the POW position flipflop. – The pulser will have a duty cycle less than 50% so that the cursor is shown as short blinks of light when not over a POW and the inverse when over a POW.
– YOU CAN USE WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO ACHIEVE THIS. (Hint: a clock divider wouldn’t be a bad idea)
You need to figure out what to provide to the d input of the pow position flip flop ( You need to figure out to create the effect of clearing some bits if the cursor position is the same as a POW position
Use a NOR (of the LED outputs) to figure out when the game is over Remember to set the RGB LEDs correctly. Turn in Full design compile and verification in Artix board hardware
Create and submit one or multiple Verilog testbench modules that tests your submodule designs. Create a report that explains your design and your testing in software and hardware Include the output of your Verilog test bench(s). Include screen shot of your working design in hardware and possibly a video link for your design (optional) to help the grade
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.