Introduction & Thesis:
• For a 10-page paper, your introduction should not exceed one paragraph.
• The purpose of your introduction is to (1) state the problem and (2) provide your thesis. It should be brief and to the point.
Body of the Paper:
• Divide your paper into manageable, relatively self-contained subsections. Each subsection will be roughly 3 pages long.
• Figure out the main points you want to make any each subsection. Each point will be developed by one or more paragraphs.
• Each paragraph should develop one idea. That idea should be introduced in the first sentence. A transition to the next idea (and next paragraph) should be expressed in the last sentence.
• To develop each idea, provide evidence in the form of factual detail, concrete examples, and argumentation.
• Explain the meaning of each fact, example, and argument. Show how they connect to the main idea of the paragraph. Use “connective tissue” throughout your paper to leave no doubt as to why you have included any fact, example, or argument.
• Each sentence should be connected to, and logically flow from, the preceding sentence. The logical connection throughout the paper should always be obvious.
• All your evidence should be linked to a paper trail with footnote references (see Essay Mechanics below).
• Restate your thesis with different terms. Explain why you believe you have proved it.
• Perhaps save an especially provocative insight or quotation from your research to make your point.
• Explain why what you have found out is important. Connect it to bigger issues. Place it in a broader context.
The research paper must be typed (double-spaced). Add page numbers. Check grammar and spelling, both electronically and line by line.
Keep direct quotations brief and pithy. Identify the source (e.g. “As Trotskii wrote, . . .”)
Use past tense except to report action in a novel, assertions by living scholars, things that are still true, etc.
All assertions require supporting evidence and argumentation.
Ideas, words, or important facts taken from your sources must be footnoted with page number references.
Use footnotes (not endnotes or in-text citations), according to Turabian, which is a simplified version of the Chicago Manual of Style, the preferred format among historians.
Place footnotes at the end of a sentence, never in the middle.
Give a full citation for a first mention of a work; then a brief citation (last name, a few title words, and page number/s).
Provide a bibliography at the end of your paper, including all the works cited (see Turabian).
Turn on spell-check and grammar-check; pay attention to the suggestion
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.