Start to design a campaign that utilizes visual communication. This assignment constitutes the beginning of your final project, and will provide an opportunity for me to give you feedback and also is a significant building block for your final paper. (I have uploaded a project brief description, if you have any advises for change anything,welcome to leave a comment for me, I would take the good ones.)
Choose one of the following types of communication campaigns: (a) health literacy/awareness campaign, (b) political campaign, (c) advertising or marketing campaign, or (d) corporate/non-profit branding campaign. It must be fictional (i.e., you cannot use a past or current campaign).
Include a cover sheet, body, and references. The paper should be approximately 5-6 pages, double-spaced. Follow APA style. Images and references are not included in the page guidelines; this only pertains to body text of the paper. The paper will include two sections: the campaign overview and a sample image from the campaign. You will build off of these sections for the final paper.
1. Problem or Opportunity: Describe the problem or opportunity that a communication campaign using visual communication will address. Explain how it formed, who it affects, and where it is occurring.
2. Sponsor: Profile the sponsor, that is, the funder of the communication campaign, providing the name and mission; the sponsor must be an existing organization or individual that has information that you can review online and that can serve as a “client” (cite a main “About Us” page or something similar). Make sure it is clear why they would be interested in sponsoring your campaign (e.g., their mission aligns with your problem or opportunity).
3. Target Audience: Identify 1 primary target audience for the campaign. Explain why this target audience is relevant to your campaign.
4. Behavior: Discuss what you want the primary target audience to do as a result of being exposed to the campaign, limiting yourself to one behavior. For example, perhaps you want a primary target audience of consumers to buy a product, adopt a healthy habit, or vote for a political candidate or referendum. This section should also relate back to the sponsor, in that it should specify why the sponsor would be interested in this.
5. Message Concepts: Describe your “Big Ideas,” that is, three major message concepts. Often these will relate to benefits that one will experience as a result of enacting the behavior, or costs that one can overcome in order to carry out the behavior. These are the ideas that will help motivate your target audience to adopt the behavior. For an example of this, you can re-watch the lecture from the first week of class that overviews the project.
6. Channels: Specify at least 2 types of mass communication channels you will use to disseminate your images. Explain why these are appropriate for your campaign.
1. Image and Explanation: Create, show, and describe at least one example image you plan to use. Keep in mind that this image (and all the images you will later submit in the final paper) must be uniquely crafted for this campaign. You do not need to ‘start from scratch’ by going out with a camera and taking original pictures. You may use pictures found online or from other sources without including textual citations for where they were obtained. However, you must create something unique for the campaign and, as part of this process, you should create something substantially different from any original images you obtained from existing sources. Many people start with a pre-existing image and build on it (e.g., add text, manipulate the image, etc.). Please let me know of any questions about this process or expectations for this component of the course. In your image explanation make sure to explain how the image connects with the campaign’s target audience, behavior, channels, and message concepts. Also draw from and cite from the readings from the class to justify your choices of image. The visual images themselves are not included in the page limit, which only pertains to text.
Following is the grading rubric:
|Criteria||Possible Points||Earned Points|
|Problem/opportunity and sponsor: Describe how the problem or opportunity formed, who it affects, and where it is occurring. Also identify the sponsor (an existing organization or individual) including enough information such as the mission such that the sponsor’s interest in the problem/opportunity is clear.||5|
|Target audience and behavior: Identify one primary target audience, and explain why the target audience is relevant to the campaign. Also identify one behavior that the target audience should do as a result of being exposed to the campaign.||6|
|Message concept section describes 3 “Big Ideas” and why they will be motivational to the target audience as well as how they relate to the problem/sponsor and behavior.||6|
|Channels: Specify at least 2 mass communication channels that will be used and explain why they are appropriate for the campaign.||4|
|Images section shows and describes one sample image from the campaign. The descriptions are robust enough so that the hypothetical client can “see” the images with minimal effort.||4|
|Images section explains how the images connect with the campaign’s target audience, behavior, channels, and message concepts.||6|
|Images section draws from the class readings in order to justify choice of images, demonstrating an accurate understanding of the concepts.||5|
|Paper fully follows APA style related to formatting, mechanics, and citation. Paper is clear, well-organized, and transitions well between sections.||4|
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.