Complete the paper according to APA 6th Edition Guidelines as a word-processed
The paper is limited to a MAXIMUM of Ten (10) pages (including the title page and
references pages; NO Abstract is needed for this assignment). Do not exceed the
ten-page limit as only ten pages will be read and graded. The paper must be doublespaced
using Font Size 12 (including the reference page).
The project should address the following Aspects of Cultural Assessment:
1. Ethnic/racial identity: How does the group identify itself in terms ethnicity and racial background? What is the range of interaction outside of the cultural group? Are recreational, educational, and other social activities within the ethnic reference group, the wider community, or both?
2. History and Value Orientation: How are values derived? What is the historical experience of the group that may have impacted values?
3. Language-communication process: What is the primary spoken language? What languages are spoken in the home? And by whom? What language is preferred when speaking to outsiders? Do second and third generations in the speak the language of their grandparents?
4. Health Beliefs and Practices: What are the traditional health beliefs? How common are these beliefs and practices within this group? To what extent are folk healing practices and practitioners used?
5. Religious Belief and Spirituality: Discuss religious articles & practices. How is
spirituality is defined in the culture? Remember that Religious Beliefs and Spirituality
are different concepts.
6. Lifecycle events: Which life cycle events are important to the culture? What are the
customs associated with births, coming of age, marriage, and death?
7. Nutritional Behavior/Diet: Are there restrictions? Are there common practices?
8. Medical health care access and experience: Is access to care and equality of care
an issue for this group? For example, are group members less likely to receive
needed care due to system issues such as financial access or provider biases than
Based on the Cultural Assessment Data, the group will design a Cultural Health
9. Cultural Health Promotion Plan: Identify a health risk or health problem the project
will address. Describe why this is an issue for your chosen target group and how
cultural plays a role in the health risk or problem.
10. Health Promotion Strategies/Methods: Based on the health risk/problem identified,
describe the strategies/methods that you will implement. Focus on primary and
secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy People 2020 Topics and
Objectives. You may access the website at: https://www.healthypeople.gov.
11. Project Evaluation Methods: State the outcomes you expect to achieve. State how
you will measure/assess the effectiveness of the project.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.