A critical analysis is more than simply a review, which takes as its task saying whether a particular text is any good. A successful analysis pushes beyond this to help the reader see how the text works and why the author does or does not succeed in what he or she is trying to achieve. Thus, you need to do more than say you found a reading boring or amusing; you need to make your reader see why the author failed to engage the readers interest or how the humor works in the piece. You are also not being asked to take a position on the content of the author’s argument; you should focus instead on the essay’s effectiveness as a piece of writing.
Your analysis will focus on the essay Why Recycling doesn’t work
To be successful, your critical analysis must include these four component parts:
· an introduction that engages the reader and outlines your thesis
· a one-paragraph summary of the text you’ve chosen to analyze
· a detailed and thoughtful analysis of the text’s effectiveness
· a concluding paragraph that ties up any loose ends and discusses whether others should spend their time reading the text you’ve chosen
· Make an effort to gain the reader’s attention and interest
· Name the title of the work you are analyzing, the author’s name, and when it was published (the same information you find in a summary)
· Set out the author’s thesis in your own words.
· Give your thesis statement – how does the author try to make his/her argument stick and why does it succeed (or not)?
· (Note: You may want to focus on analyzing one or two of the most important elements of the essay)
· Provide one paragraph summary of the reading that clarifies the reading’s main points
· Mention what you think the author’s intended goal is: is the author trying to inform you? Persuade you? Entertain you? A combination of all three purposes?
· (Note: You don’t need to restate the reading’s thesis, as this is described in your introduction)
· Analyze what works and doesn’t work in the reading and give specific examples to demonstrate
· Determine whether the author has achieved his/her goal
· Consider one or more of these analysis areas:
o Is the reading focused? Is it clear and understandable? Is it enjoyable to read? Is it persuasive or informative? Why and how so?
o Is there a clear bias demonstrated?
o Does the author reach appropriate conclusions? Are there logical fallacies?
· Tie up any loose ends in your analysis
· Offer a recommendation or suggestion based on your analysis: should others spend their time on this reading? Why or why not?
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.