Chosen organization = Mcdonalds
2. Choose two theories you have studied in the course, which you will apply to the organization you have
chosen. (Note: do not confuse a general topic such as Motivation with a specific theory such as Expectancy Theory).
3. Analyze areas in which the organization is doing poorly and areas in which it is doing well with regard to the theories you have chosen in step #2. This may include the following:
a. Workplace interactions you observed (if you have chosen an organization you have worked for)
b. Organization policies
c. An organizational crisis and how it was handled
d. Any other aspect of the organization or its functioning that are relevant to the theories you have
4. Make recommendations grounded in the theories you have chosen that you think would improve the
Papers will be marked on the following criteria (Total = 75 pts):
1. Attention to purpose of the assignment (5 pts). This means addressing the purpose, aims and themes of the assignment comprehensively, with enthusiasm and imagination.
2. Clarity of expression (10pts). This includes flow and integration of material, overall organization of ideas, grammar. You must follow the format instructions, with clear.
3. Research Quality (10pts). You utilize course material, industry sources, and quality academic sources to support your analysis. You make clear links between your references and your analysis.
4. Analysis of Organization (25pts). You demonstrate a sophisticated grasp of OB theory and can apply it to the organization you have chosen in a logical and comprehensive way.
5. Recommendations (25pts). You make solid recommendations grounded in your two chosen OB theories, using specific examples. Your recommendations are realistic, convincing, and well-formulated.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.