In this exercise I want you to first read the Court’s entire majority opinion by Justice Roberts (don’t just read summaries by others) which you can find, among other places, at https://www.oyez.org/cases/2017/16-402, and then:
1. write this paper in a memorandum format (to/from/subject line etc.) directed to an audience of law enforcement officers who use the technology described, with their needs in mind, and in it;
2. summarize the facts and circumstances of the case (what actually happened and what federal statutes and Constitutional Amendment were implicated), including those key facts that you believe contributed to the Court’s majority decision;
3. what important judicial precedent (previous Supreme Court opinions) and principles helped the Court reach its decision — cite some previous decisions;
4. explain why this case is significant and what is now required for law enforcement to acquire personal location information under similar circumstances;
5. consider what impact this case might have on other technologies;
I will evaluate your paper based on:
1. whether you have fully answered every question;
2. the quality, accuracy and thoroughness of your analysis;
2. the quality and clarity of your writing (including grammar and punctuation, so please proofread);
Be sure to include a cover page with your title, name, class and date, and a reference page, if other references are used.
The paper should be a minimum of 600 words, excluding the cover and reference page from the word count.
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.