If you choose to complete this Watch & Respond activity, please follow these guidelines:
Five Components of the Assignment
1. Length & Heading: Responses are to be no fewer than 400 words and no longer than 600 words in length. At the top of your submission, provide your name, a title, and a word count.
2. Observation: Reflect on some specific content in the assigned video. For example, you could discuss what stood out to you or what interested you. Did you notice any intriguing themes? Did anything pique your curiosity? Did something excite or offend you? Use specific quotations and/or describe scenes from the video to draw attention to these parts and to illustrate to your reader the validity of your observation, your thinking and/or your emotional response.
3. Connection: The next step is to consider what your observation or response might mean in context of the material we are covering in that (and/or another) module. In your response address these two specific questions: a) Is there something specific that you read in the text and/or heard in lecture and/or discussed on the the DB that you can connect to the content of the film? b) Does the video seem relevant to this course and to the material being covered? If so, how so? If not, then explain why not.
4. Significance: This is the “and sooooooo, your point is…..?” moment. Explain why should anyone (i.e., your professor and your fellow students) care about what you have noticed or what you are feeling or thinking. What is the importance/implications of the observation(s) you’ve made to you and, perhaps, to us all?
5. Conclusion: Tie the different components of your response together for your reader. Draw some conclusion(s). What have you learned? Unlearned? What would you like to know more about?
Watch & Respond Evaluation
Please review the rubric for the Watch and Respond papers provided in the “Getting Started” module. As you develop your response, keep the evaluation criteria in mind. My expectation is that the work you submit reflects your best effort and is a final draft.
|Response is submitted on time. Response meets length and heading requirements (400-600 words).The component is thoroughly addressed and completed.The component is thoroughly addressed and completed.The component is thoroughly addressed and completed.The component is thoroughly addressed and completed.Original/personal opinions and ideas are expressed.Response is, on the whole, thoughtful and insightful.Controls the conventions of written English, with only a few (< 6) grammar spelling and/or punctuation errors.Writing is generally clear, concise, coherent, and sufficiently readable; it reads like a final, best draft (i.e., is “polished” with adequate attention to structure and flow).|
Advantages of using our writing services
Custom Writing From Scratch
All our custom papers are written by qualified writers according to your instructions, thus evading any case of plagiarism. Our team consists of native writers from the USA, Canada, and the Uk, making it convenient for us to find the best to handle your order.
Unlimited Free Revisions
If you feel your paper didn't meet all your requirements, we won't stop till it's perfect. You're entitled to request a free revision within 7 days after we submit your paper.
Quality Writing In Any Format
If you have issues with citing sources and referencing, you need not worry. Our writers are highly knowledgeable in referencing, including APA/MLA/Havard/Chicago/Turabian and all other formatting styles.
Fast Delivery And Adherence To The Deadline
All our custom papers are delivered on time, even the most urgent. If we need more time to perfect your paper, we may contact you via email or phone regarding the deadline extension.
Originality & Security
At Master Homework, your security and privacy is our greatest concern. For this reason, we never share your personal information with third parties. We use several writing tools to ensure your paper is original and free from plagiarism.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are always ready to serve you. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents whenever you need assistance with your order.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work nonstop to see the best client experience.
We offer pocket-friendly prices that coincide with the preferred client's deadline.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
Our support team is always ready to ensure vital interaction between you and the writer whenever you need to elaborate on something.
We deliver our papers early within the stipulated deadlines. We are glad to help you if there should be an occurrence of any alterations required.
Your review, positive or negative, is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, consequently adjusting our policies to ensure the best customer/writer experience.